Monday, December 27, 2010

Maybe

..I'm doing this wrong? Why don't you all just tell me what will make you happy so I can just do it rather then trip over my own feet while attempting to. I act one way, you get upset. I act the other way, you still get upset. I don't get it. Just make up your mind already. I mean, I could just do the completely distant thing and hold people at arms length. Nobody seems to like that much though, but of course if I'm all friendly and overly perky it's only acceptable if it's towards "you" and "you" alone. What? I'm not allowed to be friends with multiple people? I'm not allowed to give over the net hugs and share kind words and maybe give someone a bit of attention without someone else freaking out and jumping to assumptions or jealous thoughts? Newsflash people o__o I don't belong to any of you... And if a complete outsider to the situation is looking at things without me telling them anything and saying they think I'm being treated like an object x.x then I must say... Something is wrong.. I guess.. I don't much mind to much of being treated that way o__o but didn't your parents ever teach you to share? A person can have more then one friend you know.. Oh and they can even be of the opposite gender and guess what.. that doesn't mean there's something all secret-like going on. Hey, they can even like or adore the person and something still might not be going on. Assumptions are bad for everyone's health and relationships involved.

I love making people smile and happy and it might come as a surprise to the majority of you, but I actually do care about peoples feelings and just them in general. Sometimes though, I like to take care of myself and how I feel.. Let me worry about the guilt and self-loathing later. I can deal with that on my own, but really, just let me have my damn moment ze.e It would be much appreciated.. After that I'll go back to painting smiles on your faces and nursing your emotions with band-aids. Mmk?

Also.. If you want to know something or have something you think would be good to tell me or just plain have some thought about me you'd like to get off your chest or even if you don't want to o___o I'm a big girl and I can take it.. I can handle it you know.. It's not like I'm going to go all mental on you.. Sheesh.. If you haven't noticed by now I'm not exactly the type of person to hold a grudge or get mad.. Hell, I get over everything and can forgive anything.. However, I can't do anything about "you" if "you" don't tell me.

Sidenote: Not speaking about anyone in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment