Thursday, December 23, 2010

All The Same

Everything's the same as it was before. Nothing has changed from all the times we've said it would. The only difference now is that the feelings are no longer there. The emotions have come and gone, but the fighting remains. Do you even wonder why? Why do we keep yelling and why keep on lying? Why keep pretending when pretending isn't even fun anymore? Why bother saying things will get better or even act as though we care? Why try fixing the wounds we worked so hard to inflict? And why say we didn't mean it when we know every word was what we meant and there's never a single word we regret? I guess these questions don't really mean anything to me. In the end the only one that I'd like to actually know is, why can't I leave this hell and why won't you let me go?

No comments:

Post a Comment