Monday, December 20, 2010

Fooled

Do you think you can play me and get off as though you were the one all along? Do you think that a promise made is not to be shattered by another promise broken? Did you think I would be okay with you stealing away the only moment that I had? Just because I care about your feelings does not give you the right to walk all over mine. I'm as entitled to my emotions as you are to yours, so do not try playing me for a fool. You should have just let it be and let me enjoy the time I created for him and I.

Obviously.. Still not happy about having my secrecy blown. I was enjoying myself greatly before you came along to stick your nose where it doesn't belong and then you have the gall to lie repeatedly to me and try pretending to be me? Seriously? ze.e!! RAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment