Friday, December 24, 2010

Lost Words

Normally I don't find it so hard to write when I get in one of my moods, but now you keep coming along and I find myself unable to write like I normally do. The words keep getting stuck. Caught by these feelings of warmth and the want to write happy thoughts even when I feel sick. The words of hatred, disgust and.. and.. lol.. See? I can't even recall the words I use to write about. Oh, I think lies and anger. Yes, those are them. You seem to have stolen my spiteful and depressing words and now I'm baffled on what to write. I have never been one to write happy things. Even when I write of love and adoration there has always been a lying undertone of sorrow. I can't even seem to reach that. I know all these feelings and thoughts are still with me, I just can't reach them for the happiness I've been caught up in. So now I'm wondering if I should write about these things while I think I can or do I wait for old words to come back?

No comments:

Post a Comment