Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cry

Why do you cry for someone who would not cry for you? Why do these tears stain your cheeks like rivulets of fear? Why cling to the pain in your heart when you know they won't even care? I watch you trembling.. clutching at the broken trinket in your chest. I want to tell you.. To whisper all you need , but all I can do is watch you there and let you suffer in silent pleas. I could save you, I know, but I think I'd rather watch you drown. Can you see now their promises meant little? I'll always be there is just a lie bringing false hopes that'll break as you die. You should have listened to that little voice that always said beware. Had you kept your trust in iron bars you wouldn't have to now be crossing that thin line. Still it's not to late to bring you back from death. I think though.. I'll let you go so when you reach that place you can tell me what you see. For I think, I may soon be joining you.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment