Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tainted and Pure (Thursday, March 11, 2010)

I've been asked before what I think love is and what I want it to be. I've thought this over and as time goes on I figure I want it to start with a simple kiss. An aphrodisiac of love. Not completely innocent as desire blooms forth from meeting lips. A curiosity tinged want that doesn't demand, but asks without taking. Giving yet begging for more. Soft little pleas that whisper to the soul and are echoed by a fluttering heart. Needed affection burning through veins and leaving a blazing trail of love in place of disintegrating lust. Enveloped in the warmth of a selfless embrace where pain is forgotten, shed in tears that fall like diamonds. Something pure that is given as a gift with no strings attached.
Too often though people are left thinking love is something that causes pain. It isn't supposed to hurt. It isn't meant to be tainted by expectations and ruined with disappointments. A person shouldn't be left thinking love means tears and blood.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment