Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Death (Friday, October 02, 2009 )

I can't remember how long ago it started, a few months I think.. It was during one of the times Pete hadn't been on for awhile and I was feeling really depressed. I can't remember all of them but I do remember some. The first one had two endings.. aside from that this is what happened..

I was with a friend and we were lost, it was night and gradually the stars began to vanish. Eventually a man came upon us and offered his help, hesitant at first we finally accepted. I was to wait at the bottom of this ladder that led to the ground above that which we were on. A chain linked fence stretched the distance above. I knew I had waited a long time and finally I went up to see what was going on. Slipping through the tight squeeze between the gate entrance and the gate itself I called out in a whisper, the dream began growing dark here until finally it was pitch yet still I could see. Not see like a person normally does but in a more... well.. it's hard to describe. The blackness killed everything and yet still there was sight.. Anyway.. My friend was there.. she was dead. I remember that I knew here in real life but can't recall who she is, I think at one point her identity changed. That happens a lot in my dreams. He came after me. I fought him till I was beaten and bloody.. This is where the ends differ.. In this first ending I freed myself and ran, I only got so far before a bullet pierced my neck and I fell dead. In the second ending I ran into this field of tall stalks, I ended up crawling on my knees as He followed, calling out to me. There was a time his feet passed before my face. On the outskirts of the field people camped at the base of a large hill. I ran to them and than past. He followed. They were slaughtered and before the last one fell I woke.

This second dream took place in a house of traps. It was falling apart and the inside was a mess, covered in dust. There was a group of people. I knew all of them but can't recall. I knew the place was dangerous and we were being hunted but they didn't seem to understand no matter how many times I tried to tell them. The chimney was stuffed with all sorts of pipes and metals and while they examined this a person came through the door. I tried to warn them but my voice went unheard, it felt like I was speaking in water. There was a little girl. I remember her more vividly. I don't know where she came from but I knew I'd be too late to save her as the man lifted a bow, loosing an arrow. Even though I threw myself at the child I fell short as if stopped by something and the arrow pierced through her right eye. Even with the blood trickling down her pale cheek she didn't seem to have noticed the pain. She seemed so... serene. She stood there dead for moments before finally falling. As I cradled her head in my arms the group scattered in screams, the man chasing them and traps going off, killing.. wounding.. Yet my attention was fixed on her face, caught by her empty gaze.

The third dream took place in the desert.. It was during a war. I don't remember the events that led up to it so much as the ending part of the dream, but my group of people were running around, guns were going off.. Angie was there. She was about to get shot, I could see it coming. The bullet flew over us as I tackled her into a tight ditch.. Climbing out of it I found my mom standing there waiting. She had a gun that also acted as a lighter >.> which actually looked pretty cool, but I advise you never to get one.... Anyway as she went to light her cigarette the gun went off and shot Angie. I fell beside her trying to cover the wound but as much as I tried to deny it we both knew she was going to die.. She gestured and called me nearer so I could hear her and in a whisper of last breath she said 'Love me..' After that I held her sobbing and nodding, just clutching her to my chest.. At this point I could feel Pete's presence. He wasn't really there physically, just.. spiritually. He emanated sorrow yet at the same time a sense of understanding. I was so sad and torn. I didn't like that dream u.u not one bit..

The fourth one however... I was trapped in this tower by a god but than I managed to escape. I don't remember how. Only that when I did I had to swim across part of an ocean. My thoughts completely on getting back to My Lord. The God of Death. After reaching land I ran, never taking a moment to rest. His home was built half onto a tree with round windows, the uppermost one being lit up. Upon seeing it I ran through the door. He stood there with a mage. I took a moment to stare at him before rushing forward and throwing my arms around him. I was filled with an overwhelming joy at the sight of him. Like all my worries and stresses had been lifted. He nuzzled my neck while carrying me into his room, and sorry to tell you people but I'm not getting descriptive with this part. As you can guess from the title, I made love to death. After all those dreams, some of which I couldn't give do to not remembering, Death finally embraced me with open arms and claimed me as his lover. I'm not sure how to take that meaning..

Well n.n Here's another dream I had just last night. Only I wasn't the one to die, I tried, but ya know.. Okay.. I walked into a room where two people I apparently knew were hanging by chains and hooks from the ceiling, one was even upside down. Two men were there as the tormentors and when I was found I was pushed into a chair and the meaner of the two told me I could decide whom would die (I looked rather half asleep or drugged) He than handed me a weapon that looked like sharp angled butterfly wings, another small blade swung out from just above the hilt, it was really weird but it looked pretty sweet. I glanced at the two hanging at the lifted one of the curved wing tops to my throat but before I could do any harm to myself the other guy, who I also happened to know, yanked the blade from me >.> Someone hit the chair I was sleeping in and woke me up after that u.u


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment