Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dream

Last nights dream had me freaking out, because I was pregnant. The dream started out in one place that I can't quite remember. I recall sand and water and fighting, but the most of what I remember was inside a building/house. It seemed like it was worlds away from the other place and that I was hiding. There were a couple of adorable little puppies. The third was really scared of me and ran away when I tried petting it. The other two were vying for my attention. Eventually they fell asleep o.O in a paper bag for whatever reason. After that I got up and was going to go lay down. My mom was there. There's some blanks here. Someone was sweeping out a large store closet. My mom was there. She was the one talking to me about being pregnant and needing to decide what to do. I kept thinking about how much easier life would be if I didn't have the baby and about the people I knew and then about wanting to keep the baby because it was mine and I wanted to know how it would feel to hold it in my arms. I ended up on a kitchen floor crying to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment